1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP!!,, Guitar Hero 3 Broke My Xbox!!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by dabomm121, Nov 13, 2007.

1. dabomm121

dabomm121 Member

ok so i was just hanging around playing GH3 and i decided to go online and buy the 2 downloadable packs, i proceeded to do so and everything worked great, then my friend plugged the second guitar in and it didnt work,, i tried pluging it in in the front and back, but nothin worked, so i turned the xbox off, thinking it may just be a fluke, but when i tried to turn my xbox back on it wont work!!!! the power supply light is orange so that is working and iv tried pressing the button, turning it on with the guitar, and turning it on with a regular controller. i also tried to turn it on by ejecting the disk, but nothin will work,,, DUDE IM FREAKIN OUT,, PLEASE HELP!!

2. zooom1834

zooom1834 Regular member

take out the power brick and let the xbox sit for like 24 hours if that doesn't fix it call microsoft if your xbox is still under the one year warranty.

3. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

if power flows through the brick it turns green.
    orange is for standby. and don't title stuff like blah blah broke my xbox, cuz it's not the games fault.

4. johncchc

johncchc Regular member

interesting... i doubt it's the game fault. it think it was going to happen eventually with or without u playing guitar hero III.