1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help guys fist timer here

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by mikecivic, Mar 2, 2007.

1. mikecivic

mikecivic Member

hey guys i tried burning my first 360 game today but it didnt work ok so i downloaded and extracted crackdown for 360 then burnt the iso with clonecd at 2x on memorex dual layers, am i missing a step what am i doin wrong??

any help is apretiated

2. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

Your 360 is modded, right? Gotta ask because you didn't mention and alot of first timers don't realize it. Also, you didn't mention what problem you're having. Open tray error, dirty disc error, burn failed, etc, etc. We need a little more info and hopefully we can get you headed in the right direction.

- make sure your burners firmware is up to date
    - select the .dvd file, not the .iso
    - if you have a newer burner, burn at 4x
    - use good quality media for the first time

Once you learn how to burn, then you can experiment with cheaper brands of media.

3. rayray14

rayray14 Guest

hey im kinda having the same problem except when i try to put the torrent in bittorrent or utorrent it takes freakin hours to get off 0% complete so plz help

4. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

rayray, you need to stop posting everywhere what you are asking for is illegal

5. schweet

schweet Guest

For God's sake rayray, google is your friend, so is wikipedia.

Do what everyone else does and search for the info yourself, it's out there, you just need to find it.

If you can't, sell your PC.

6. mikecivic

mikecivic Member

hey guys yea its modded but again i tryed to burn winning eleven right now and it loaded up but it says on the screen, to play this dick insert it into an xbox 360 console.

like i said im dl'n the game then extarting and burning on clone cd i have a aopen dvd dl burner and using memorex disks at 2 x

what am i doin wrong?

7. mikecivic

mikecivic Member

its wierd cause the Winning.Eleven.Pro.Soccer.2007.NTSC.XBOX360-PLEX i just burnt loads up but loads as dvd video and the on screen it says insert disc into a xbox 360 console anyone know anything about this?

8. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

I'm not sure about that brand of burner. What's the model number? And what version of Clone are you using?

Also, that game is not region free. Make sure you got the right region... although that isn't causing your problem right now.