1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP Hackers need downgrade for 3.10 pls

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by funky22, Feb 23, 2007.

1. funky22

funky22 Guest

man people i cant belive i buy psp before 2 weaks base pack becose 1 gb in giga pack was to low for me so i buy me self 4 gb memory card so i can use homebrew games and apps but now comes but i am so angry on me becose i dident read on internet before i register my psp and update firmware to 3.10 . first time i get looking some crack or hack for psp was when i buy 6 iso games from pirate from my town then when i realize that my updating opsesion fuk me up i go nuts my 2 pc are updatet up to date always i dident know then but i know now now is only downgrader for 3.03 firmware and i prey to god pls Darkalex noobz someone make some hack or downgrader for 3.10 so i can play homebrew games :)

2. paul91

paul91 Regular member

lol they are probably all working on it as we speak

3. funky22

funky22 Guest

I prey to god that they will crack it but i think all of u hackers going the wrong way with that custom firmware why u cant make just a crack or hack like in pc games without changing orginal psp software

4. balkie16

balkie16 Regular member

custom firmware is the best! amazing stuff

5. stevenps2

stevenps2 Regular member

could try taking your psp back to the shop you bought it at and get a new one,dunno if you can or not tho worth a try

6. funky22

funky22 Guest

yea i know i am reading already 2 days specs pretty inpresing hacvkers but i think that crack or hack like in pc games will be easier for all to start game i have computer for 10 years i can update and downgrade it easy but someone who is not so much in computers cant so darkalex and all hackers out there try to make a crack or hack to play iso games on psp system think like in pc games u decripted it all u know what that firmwares do try to make one :)

7. funky22

funky22 Guest

and some other thing first game i buy was gta liberty city stories and its not that unpatched its newer version man people i am bad luck :(

8. MichaelPu

MichaelPu Member

Thanks, you made me feel a lot better. I have version 3.11 and i'm not sure if they will make a downgrader for 3.11. They might just make a 3.10 and then I would have to wait. I heard 3.11 is similiar and it has been decrypted. I have castlevania symphony of the knight, final fantasy 5+6, chrono cross, chrno trigger, final fantasy 4, and final fantasy 7 ready to go. I haven't played any of those games and boy am I in for a treat.

9. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

@funky
    the psp is not anything like a PC you cant just crack it like a pc game.