1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help had minor problems changing psp font. please read all

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by iwannano, Mar 22, 2007.

1. iwannano

iwannano Member

i no its long but please read all i need help so i put everything i did wrong or right

i changed the font on my psp and decided it was crap but i forgot to back up the original. so i got to school the next day and tried to copy my friends font to my psp but he was buggin so...........

1. i clicked copy to copy his font
    2. but i forgot to paste it to the comp
    3. i unplugged his psp and plugged in mine
    4. i tried pasting the font but obviously it didn't work becuz there was no source
    5. i panicked cuz i already deleted my font and the bummy school comp only had i available usb port
    6. so i realized i could leave it in recovery mode and copy his to the comp this time so i did it.
    7. when i paste the files to mine, i didnt remove the psp using the comps "safe removal way" and the files didnt save.
    8. i didnt no and i exited recovery mode and the psp loaded the game i had inside and when i pressed home, the screen only showed the white psp wave crap no icons or anything.
    9. again i panicked but realized my mistake and corrected it.
    10. so i exited revory again and it loaded the game again so i pressed home once again. now, the blue screen that schows up after hacking appeared. i wasnt scared becuz i no that screen is my friend.
    11. everything was normal. except (now heres the problem) i cant access any of my settings except NETWORK UPDATE & NETWORK SETTINGS
    12. so i got my friens portable charger and tried to charge my psp and recover to 1.50 but it just turned off and i turned it on and it was the same.

does any1 no wat i did wrong? did i delete files that contain the settings or something? and can i fix it but deleting all the folders on my flash and properly replacing them with some1 elses? help please

also i can still access usb mode through recovery mode so if i need the connect a usb to fix it and u no how dont hold back.

2. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

You probably deleted/corrupted a bunch of your Flash0 files. Your best luck is to access recovery mode on someone elses PSP, copy there entire Flash0 folder onto your Flash0 to fix it. That is of course if you don't want to use the 1.50 recovery. You can use that and it will fix it, but you will have to go back to whatever firmware you had by updating again. Since it brings you back to 1.50.

3. iwannano

iwannano Member

i tried to go back to 1.50 cuz i keep the 3.03oec upgrade in my games folder but it didnt work.

but your sayin i can copy the flash folers right?

4. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

what the heck, wrong place, way wrong place...

5. iwannano

iwannano Member

hold on i just realized i had it in 1.50 kernel do i have to put it in 3.03 kernel to go back to 1.50 firmware?

6. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Yeah this is in the wrong place, but ill stay on topic til it is moved. Did you even install the 1.50 recovery files? Because you will have to do that. If you know how to access flash0 then its pretty easy, you just need another PSP to fix your problem.

7. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

The kernal has nothing to do with your problem, thats just for homebrew stuff.

8. iwannano

iwannano Member

im not sure how do i do it?

9. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Well you could use Google or the search button.. but ill give you the link anyway. http://www.sendspace.com/file/454l5j

Just follow the instructions, it will do everything for you.

10. iwannano

iwannano Member

thanx hope it works

11. iwannano

iwannano Member

it worked thanx a lot.