1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP! PLZ!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Mike6969, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Mike6969

Mike6969 Member

Hello everybody. i have a BIGGGGGG problem...well first.. i install 3.10 with no problem.. then i said "heyyy ill get creative and customize it with a few themes..." so.. i got one off of nextpsphacks.. an alienware one... and i backuped it... BUT i accidently over writ my backup copy... (FUDGE) so i said "this better work" ... i started it up... SCE logo comes up... my background comes up but NO Menus or anything comes up..just the background and the clock... but i kno that this is the TOPmenu_plug.RCO .. so if anyone is out there and can help me... PLEASE send me the topmenu_plugin.rco for 3.10 OE A2 PLEASEE!!!! thnks in advance..

EDIT: now i cant boot up my psp... it boots up and i can go into recovery mode and all... BUT.. when i go to recover... it wont let me bcuz that topmenu isnt right... plz help..

2. Mike6969

Mike6969 Member

sorr that wasnt very explained... can someone gimme there WHOLE flash0 PSP files to 3.10 OE-A2 plz?....appreciated...

3. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

use my recovery winstaller

4. Mike6969

Mike6969 Member

i click recovery ... and after i click "run "blah blah Recovery/Eboot itll go black for about 10 seconds then just shut off

5. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

use my recovery winstaller once again. it installs all files to correct places.

6. Mike6969

Mike6969 Member

okay :D if it does ill be in your comma nd for life...

7. Mike6969

Mike6969 Member

Can you plz just zip all the flash0 files and send ? :p please? its not working..

8. Mike6969

Mike6969 Member

wow im the most stupidest fusking person ever...

ROFL.... i overwrited the EBOOT on the thing.. i forgot to name it UPDATE... lmfaoooo... i feel so stupid *dies* THANK U!