1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP HELP ME!!!HOW THE HELL DO TO MAKE PS2 GAME ISOs

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by direkilla, Dec 23, 2004.

1. direkilla

direkilla Member

MAN I NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP!!! I'VE 10 DVD-Rs AND STILL NOW LUCK!!!!!!!

This is what i've done!

1)I downloaded the SMACKDOWN VS RAW from mirc
    2)I unzipped the iso from the rar file
    3)I opened the iso file and it looks like this
    +Track 01
    +ISO
    +UDF
    That is how it is...it contains Iso and UDF file section
    4)I burned the iso
    5)I used swap magic 3.3 to play the game and it said "inavild ps2 disk"

I tried everything extract the iso..section burning it then the UDF section burning it and i've tried everything...else wasted 10 DVDS plz help!!!

How do i burn this kind of game...what do i DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO man plz HELP ME HELP ME MAN PLZ!!!!

2. Atom_224

Atom_224 Member

when you get the iso file just burn it using dvd decryptor. It's free and works great. burn at the slowest speed for your burner and use good media. also try to copy a game you have purchased. your problem is most likely a bad image (iso) file.

Atom

3. direkilla

direkilla Member

NVM GUYS I FOUND OUT HOW TO DO IT...I DID IT WITH DVD DECRYPTER... I WAS JUST PLAYIN AROUND WHEN I TOLD THE SOFTWARE TO MAKE A MDF FILE OR SOMETHING THEN AFTER IT WAS DONE THAT IT TOLD ME TO BURN IT, I BURNED IT AND YEAH MAN IT WORKED BUT DAMN WHY IS THE GAME FREEZING....??? WHEN THE GAME SMACK DOWN VS RAW ... STARTS IT ...GETS STUCK ON A BLACK SCREEN RIGHT B4 THE GAME IS ABOUT TO START...WELL I THINK ITS CUZ OF MY DVD QUALITY...SO I'M GONNA GO AND BUY A DIFF DVD-R LATER GUYS AND THANKS IF U NEED HELP MAYBE I CAN HELP