1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*******HELP HELP*****

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by 62130, Jan 24, 2007.

1. 62130

62130 Member

i have a question for all you guys. I was really into this site and i made copies of movies,etc. i used dvd shrink until newer movies wouldnt work on that and then i used dvd decrypter and dvdfab and then took it over for dvd shrink. well i kinda stopped doing that becasue i wsa so busy but ive ben back on this site and i tried copying talledega nights on dvd shrink no work, and dvd decryter decrypted but sstill didnt work. Im doing on dvd fab decryteer. its going fine but the question is are there any new updates on any of these products i need or any new programs out there that are perfcet for this

2. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Dvd shrink hasn't been updated in almost 2 years. Same with dvd decrypter.They'll still work on most movies.There's other ways around this:

I use anydvd by slysoft,but it's not free,but has a free 21 day trial.It's a background ripper to help dvd shrink rip the newer releases like sony,columbia,Lions Gate,Disney,and pixar.

No extra step is involved.When you see the little red fox icon in your lower utility tray,anydvd is running and proceed with your normal backup process.Anydvd is updated very regularly.

There are other ways of doing this for free,so search some of the 18 Saw 3 threads in the Dvd shrink forum for that freeware if you go that route.