1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP how to get WII to register other WIIs or MIIs

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by ohhshiet, Mar 21, 2007.

1. ohhshiet

ohhshiet Member

HI..as the thread shows..ive tried to register my friend's wii with the 16 digit console number, but i still can't send him a message. what am i doing wrong? he has also registered my wii on his wii. also..i see people posting their wii numbers, how can i register theirs so they can see my mii's and send them message.. any help would be appreciated. also ive tried a search but got no where, if you know where it is, and im double posting, im sorry, but kindly respond back with the link. thank you.

2. Cantide

Cantide Member

Make sure the numbers are right, you have to have his number added and he has to have your number added .. then it takes up to an hour for WiiConnect24 to notice you guys are paired, then everything should work properly.

Do both Wiis work properly online? (i.e. system updates work fine, can get new channels, news/weather channels work fine etc.)

3. sdifox

sdifox Regular member

I think you also have to enable wandering for your Mii.

4. ohhshiet

ohhshiet Member

thank you for all the help..ive tried it and yes it does work..so i cant just send anyone a message? they have to type in my numbers too?? thats pretty wack... thanx for the help