1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help : How to upgrade from 3.02 OE-B to 3.03 OE-A

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by xmpxkao, Jan 20, 2007.

1. xmpxkao

xmpxkao Member

I have 3.02 OE-B and I need help on upgrading to 3.03 OE-A and then to 3.03 OE-B. I hear you need 0E-A before changing to OE-B thats why. Anyone here can link me to the file needed and tell me step by step lol. Thanks alot if ya can.

P.S. I don't know much about psp so You gott tell me where to move files to in my psp and into which folder and stuff. A guy helped me out step by step on aim thats how i got 3.02 Oe-B in the first place. Thanks for any help.

2. gzach

gzach Regular member

3. xmpxkao

xmpxkao Member

you know those links that u linked me to, there are like 10files on each link. which ones should i download or do i download. thjis is how dumb iam. idont know anything. i dont wonna download the wrong fil;es or anything,.

4. xmpxkao

xmpxkao Member

wsup wit all these broken links. ihave to ekep clickoinmg on them and then theyu finalyl work.

5. BlastOnE

BlastOnE Regular member

6. BlastOnE

BlastOnE Regular member

also.im not to sure that you can go straight 4rm a 3.02 OE-B to a 3.03OE-B.i went 4rm a 2.80..1.50...to a 3.03OE-A To a B.