1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help how to upgrade my psp to 3.03 oe-c

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by coy, May 2, 2007.

1. coy

coy Member

im so confused about my psp i want to upgrade my psp 2.71 to 3.03 oe-c. But my problem is I can’t start to downgrade and upgrade because of this so confusing motherboard, it says on the back under the umd slot has a number of IC1003 and on the other part (kinda hidden) is an IC6001? im so confused what kind of downgrader i will use on it. (thinking i might get a wrong downgrader for my psp)
    I can’t distinguish what kind of TA-0xx motherboard is this. I’m so nervous to try something that I didn’t know. I don’t want to have a brick psp. That’s why I want to consult on you guys, what to do about this problem. Pls. someone help me.

Thanks...

2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

dont double post

3. coy

coy Member

im very sorry about that, i didnt notice i was able to post the 1st one.

pls. someone help me how can i distinguish my mobo and what kind of downgrader should i use.

thanks everyone.

sorry 4 double posting

4. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

5. kevlarpro

kevlarpro Member

i wouldnt downgrade if i were you. i read somewhere that if your mother board has a code behind the umd tray (opened), it is a newer version of psp hardware and might lead to a brick. but this depends if i understood what your talking about with that code of yours. if your talking about a different code then i cant help you.