1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP I BRICKED MY PSP, BUT CAN GET TO REVOVERY MODE, WHAT DO I DO!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by xlang, Feb 12, 2007.

1. xlang

xlang Regular member

I have 303 oe-c and bricked it, but can still get to recovery mode, what the fudge do i do! I really want to get it running again, i love it so much!

2. GodzSon

GodzSon Member

When you boot your PSP whilst holding R you should get the blue screen (recovery mode) after this you should then seelect the option sayin sumtin about loading an eBoot.PBP
    you dont have to go through any other option if this option is not there that means you do not have a recovery folder
    The recovery folder should be in the PSP/GAME folder or GAME150 or GAME303 that is depending on how your psp folders have been laid out
    If you do not have the recovery folder then you should be able to obtain it some where just do some research

3. adoman

adoman Member

I had the same problem but hexitnow helped me sort it out. Download the reovery wininstaller from here: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/460892

Turn on the usb connection to your computer through the recovery bios screen and start the installer. You can choose to return to 1.50 or reinstall the OE versions.

Run the Recovery eboot in the recovery bios screen and you should be on your way again.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2007
  4. xlang

xlang Regular member

THNX SO MUCH ! YOU SAVED MY PSP FROM A DEATH! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!v

5. nkikus

nkikus Member

well, a few days ago i had my psp semi-bricked.. if you can access to recovery mode it´s the same with yours.. First create a folder inside GAME folder named "RECOVERY", then put the files of "UPDATE" folder inside of it that have the eboot of 1.50 version that you used to dowgrade.. the eboot of 1.50 is UPDATE.PBP remember? and then use recovery mode and run it.. this will get you back to 1.50 if all goes well of course.. if something goes wrong don´t blame me! i did it like this and it went smooth.. good luck..

6. ElXando

ElXando Regular member

Why are people so scared of bricking? I was customising my 3.10 OE-A' today and bricked it about 5 times, just went into recovery advanced usb flash0 and restored the old file I replaced with the new non working one. Now my PSP is really customised to the full for 3.10 OE-A'!

7. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

If you can still get into recovery menue it's not a full brick. When you have bad luck and get a full brick, you can't access recovery menue any more and need a new motherboard.