1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP !!!! I BURNED SOME COPY'S OF MY GAMES AND THEY WONT WORK ON MY PS2 FLIPTOP ON SWAP MAGIC IT TURNS PINK

Discussion in 'PS2' started by liljoe, Mar 12, 2004.

1. liljoe

liljoe Guest

HELP!!! I INSTALLED MY PS2 FLIPTOP CORRCTLY IT WORKS FINE ON ORGANIALS BUT MY BACKUP COPY WONT WORK I BURNED IT ON NERO BURNING ROM AT X1 CAN SOME ONE HELP ME PLEASE

2. benny_t

benny_t Guest

you might try a different burning program, DVD decrypter works great for me, or it may be the media. Try a different game to see if the same problem happens again.

3. liljoe

liljoe Guest

I HAVE USED DVD DECRYPTER FOR THE 007 GAME AND IT STILL WONT WORK IM USING A DVD+R

4. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

What version PS2 do you have?

5. liljoe

liljoe Guest

i have a version v4 8 screws

6. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

Version 4 PS2's don't read +R's, although there are a rare few that do, but for all practical purposes it's better to assume that a v4 won't read them.

7. Tazz212

Tazz212 Member

Try DVD-R instead of DVD+R...I don't think DVD+R's work on version 4 PS2's...Only DVD-R

8. liljoe

liljoe Guest

but my ps2 can read dvd+r

9. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

How have you verified that your PS2 can read DVD+R's?

10. ixtreme

ixtreme Member

I agree that you should copy with dvd decrypter and use dvd-r media as i copied 007 everything or nothing on dvd+r and it did not work on my daughters fliptop so i just copied it back off the hd on dvd-r and it works perfectly. I have a ps2 silver chipped messiah console and even though it can play any media i will only copy ps2 games and films using dvd-r media.
    Even though i have nero i copy and burn my games with dvd decrypter.