1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!! I can ftp to my xbox but most files are missing

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by gsanford, Sep 22, 2004.

1. gsanford

gsanford Guest

Please someone help me.. I can ftp to my xbox, however when using Flashfxp no files are showing up at all.. However if I ftp via internet explorer (ftp:<user>:<pass>@192.1.1.x. I can see some files but alot are still missing!! For example, when trying to back up an xbox game, only 12 meg are showing up. I am trying to back up Fable.. Is there something I can do!! Please help.
    -Glenn

2. gsanford

gsanford Guest

Forgot to add I am not running any kind of firewall, also using a router.

3. akamurph

akamurph Member

In Flashfxp at the bottom, does it actually say you are connected? Or are there lines in red (most likely saying some error message why it couldn't connect)?

Also, depending on your dashboard, it should say users:0 or users:1 when you are connected through flashfxp - do u have that and does it say any users are connected to it?

4. Stuman

Stuman Member

Also,

Before "dragging" the D drive over to your PC. You should right-click and select attributes on the D folder. Make sure every box is checked before transferring.

It's not necessary for all games but its a right cu*t when it is needed and you havn't done it.

5. gsanford

gsanford Guest

hey guys thanx for the tips but I am using xbox ripper.. It works for me better.. I think the problem before was I didn't have my dashboard install yet.. Now every working GREAT!!