1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP! i have 3.11 psp want to put iso games in it

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Hideoshi, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Hideoshi

Hideoshi Guest

i bought an account on psp blender but com is slow and i dont know what to do or how to put different games in it if anyone can help please.

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

3.11 cannot do anything

3. susuk

susuk Member

hi,

Just wanna share this problem, cant solve it.
    I have a psp 3.10OE-A. Reccently downloaded games from torrent, Fifa Street.rar file. tried loading it into my PSP, it works fine through the transferring process but when i go to my game menu in my psp, i couldn't see it inside but it takes up the memory spaces. Also, i have another game, initial d, in which it is also loaded into my psp, able to see it in the game menu but just couldn't be played, my psp went black screen but it didn't turn off, so i just exit back to game menu. pls help me. thanks.

4. 0208psp

0208psp Member

i think u have to extract the .rar so it becomes into an iso file, then when u get that all u have 2 do is make a ISO folder in the root of your psp and then then place the .iso file in there. Then ur done!

5. sutty5

sutty5 Guest

How do you extract .rar files.

6. fultonla

fultonla Guest

first you must download winrar google is your friend then open the .rar fle and click extract then select desktop or wherever you want.

after that you could either format your memorystick or create the ISO folder manulaly in the root then put the iso/cso file in there and you are done!

7. sutty5

sutty5 Guest

Thanks i will do that

8. npdyna

npdyna Regular member

You have a PSP Blender account AND a 3.11 PSP?? Dude, think you should have done a bit of research before you entered the PSP world.

PSP Blender are a bunch of rip-off merchants, and currently firmware 3.11 cannot be downgraded to play ISOs or homebrew.

Sorry.

9. sutty5

sutty5 Guest

i have extracted the iso file to the iso folder. so were are they on my psp.

10. MikehMike

MikehMike Guest

If they are in ms0:/ISO then they should be under game.

11. sutty5

sutty5 Guest

could someone please give me the exact instructions of how to install a custom firmware.

12. fultonla

fultonla Guest

just use the winstaller in my signature.

you have to be on firmware 1.5 for it to work.

format your memstick run the installer

go to the game menu select the upgrader follow instructions etc etc.

after upgrade reformat mem stick and voila ure finished next time the search button is your friend