1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help i keep getting this from

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by snoopy607, Feb 1, 2007.

1. snoopy607

snoopy607 Member

when i try to make a dvd i keep getting this (Could not make a thumbnail. make sure you have the appropriate decoder installed -47010?) i am using my dvd by sonic what do i do an can some one help please

2. zeiram

zeiram Guest

what type of dvd are trying to make

3. snoopy607

snoopy607 Member

4. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

the reason why you can't make a thumbnail using MySonic is because your file that you are trying to add is not being recognized by the program. two things.. 1. where did you get the file that you are trying to put into MyDVD by Sonic? 2. what format is it?

If the file is too large for the project then it will come up with the "Could not make a thumbnail" error or if the file is of the wrong format and it can't convert it.

5. doug0b

doug0b Member

After torturing myself for over a month, I finally found a fix for this problem. I downloaded a file called XPCodecpack and installed it and instantly my problem was gone. I don't know if Afterdawn allows links to other sites but I found it here: http://www.xpcodecpack.com/

It says that there is no spyware or adware and it is free, I found that to be true. Good luck, hopefully this is your saving grace too!