1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP!!!! I NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN EXPLAIN!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by agentcar, Nov 1, 2004.

1. agentcar

agentcar Member

Hello, as you might already know burning playstation 2 games is very popular, but i just can't seem to catch on. I have no idea how to do it, except for the part where you use dvd decrypter. When i burn the game i want and place it in the PS2, there is a red screen that tells me to insert a PS2 disk. Now i dont't understand the swapping methos or the mod chip. I do not want to invest a lot of money for something that is not reliable and won't work. Can someone please explain to me what a mod chip does and what the swapping methos does. Also, please tell me where i can buy this and how much they cost. I want to know how other people burn PS2 games, but some explainations are too confusing. I am new to this. If anybidy can help, please tell me anything you know. Thanks a lot!

2. mrrad53

mrrad53 Member

3. wong_c_fu

wong_c_fu Regular member

wow, okay let's see well, I suggest you do a search or just look around these forums, and you WILL find all the answers to your questions.

However, just in general, modchips and swap discs are two different methods to mod your PS2 in order to enable backed up games to be played. With either on of these mods, you can't play a burned game. Where to buy these mods? I'm not sure but there are lots of places, and like I said before, do a serach and I guarantee you find it.

4. agentcar

agentcar Member

Thanks! I'll try.

5. CoorsLite

CoorsLite Guest

read ios and write ios

6. agentcar

agentcar Member

Thanks, i already know how to burn the games, i just dont know how to make them work in the PS2