1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP! i used recovery, now i cant upgrade to 3.10 oe-a

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Weasley, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Weasley

Weasley Member

i semi-bricked my psp whilst screwing around with the firmware and i used the recovery tool from dark alex and it started fine and it says that its in 3.02 oe-a but i cant open any programs in the memory card :( i am trying to upgrade to the 3.10 oe-a version because its the latest but it wont open the update maker it simply says that it cannot open the program. it says this for all programs i try to open. is there anybody with some ideas on how to fix this because im stumped.

2. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

which folder do u have the oeupdateflasher in?

3. Weasley

Weasley Member

\psp\game\

4. Weasley

Weasley Member

the first time i upgraded to 3.03 oe-c im pretty sure i put the pbp files named 150.pbp and 303.pbp in \psp\game along side of the oeupdmaker and oeupdmaker% folders and it worked fine but i think i was in 3.03 fw at the time i dont quite understand why when i used recovery it says im in 3.02oe-a becuase i used 3.03oe-c :S

5. Weasley

Weasley Member

disregard that :p i put all the files in psp\game150 and started it with the update files in the update maker folder it seems to be working now so hopefully i dont muss it up again :) thanx for caring tho hexitnow