1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP! I want to go back to the official firmware.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ldelporte, Jan 24, 2008.

1. ldelporte

ldelporte Member

Hello,
    I have a psp that I had a friend of a friend or a friend set up with custom firmware. I don't know how he did it, but now I want to go back and get up to date with the official firmware. What do I need to do? I currently have a system software of: 2.11 SE-B.

Can someone help me with this one?

Thanks

-Me

2. syphonkid

syphonkid Member

dont upgrade to the newest ofw get the latest cfw, look in the tutorials section for all ur needs

3. haasmon92

haasmon92 Regular member

Why?

Update to the Latest CFW which would be 3.80 M33

Link

Then get the M33-5 update from the site I gave you and you'll have the latest CFW (3.80 is also the latest OFW).

EDIT: lol SyphonKid you beat me by one second.....

Last edited: Jan 24, 2008
  4. ldelporte

ldelporte Member

well.. i actually figured out how to do it. but then i couldn't update to the latest ofw. (stopped at 2.71 before i decided to go back to 1.5 again) I am doing this now. Next I will go with the latest custom firmware. By the way, will I be able to play the latest real psp games?

-me

5. ldelporte

ldelporte Member

Whoooo... I did it! IP have set my psp up with the latest custom fw! I am glad I didn't go to far in the official stuff! thanks.