1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP! Im being hacked!

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by neosabaho, Oct 20, 2007.

1. neosabaho

neosabaho Member

Sorry to multi-post but its going on right now...

Im in a motel using wired free TI line internet access. Today someone hacks my computer and deletes everything in my My Documents folder and places this "motherfucker.txt" file.

Heres what it said...

"mothafucka u gonna stop usin that fuckin gay ass nerdy WoW game and stop usin all the fuckin internet conncetion,ima fusk u up.warning."

Ive just downloaded SnoopFree Privacy Shield 1.0.7 to see the intrusion and block it but that isn't enough...

In my docs he deleted pictures of a recently deceased friend of mine that i have been photoshopping for a few days now and its gone...

I WANT HIS ASS TO PAY...but i dont know how

2. tripplite

tripplite Guest

ha ha ha, hack and mess up 3 is what your looking for, also you maybe able to recover lost files by doing a "system restore point", don't let any new svchost processes start in the task manager (alt-control-delete) that probably how hes getting in, it may not be a hack, it could be a virus,
    did you download anything? open strange mail? go to the "bad types of websites"? stream/buffer video from a bad source?

make sure your fire wall is on and even if there isn't any new exceptions under the exception list select the option do not allow exceptions,

Hack and mess up 3 looks difficult but dont worry it comes with guides on how to run it, if your realy bad with computers it'll take you no more than 1 hour to run, you can get hack and mess up 3 off bittorent
    however its against site rules to link to it and i'm probably already in trouble for telling you to use it so i'm not going to risk it,
    good luck (get mcafee, it's truly the best)

now if it was me i could knock out his pc but i'd rather do it old school, i'd knock on the doors of all the near by hotel rooms see who answered it and if they looked like a tec nerd and had a jacked laptop on their bed i'd beat the ...........

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2007
  3. neosabaho

neosabaho Member

Its from an internal source...im in a hotel room. they made them known as local because he commented on the internet speed here in the hotel by saying "and stop usin all the fuckin internet conncetion"

d/ling hack n mess up 3

4. neosabaho

neosabaho Member

Oh well..He deleted something in my windows because now the damn thing wont even turn on now

5. tripplite

tripplite Guest

neosabaho- some where on your computer lies his ip, i take pleasure in hunting and destroying my prey, i suggest you do the same, he'll never see it coming, do what you see is fit

"And where the offense is, let the great axe fall."
    William Shakespeare

"Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; crimes are avenged."
    Dr Samuel Johnson

"He that studieth revenge keepeth his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
    John Milton

I can point you in the direction to get more help on hacking
    here http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=totse

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2007