1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help im having problems with Nero

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by 2goodforu, May 17, 2007.

1. 2goodforu

2goodforu Member

Okay im taking a movie i have on my computer which is in .avi form and im trying to burn it on my computer to a dvd disk. I added the file to the list and it says that the file is too big which i dont understand cause the movie is only 700MB and i have a disk for 4.7GB So it asks to reduce the quality and i click ok. Then when i preview the video its real messed up. this is the only way i know how to explain it. The video strechs from the left side of the screen to the right side correct? Well when i preview the video it starts in the middle of the screen goes as far to the right as it can and the finish the rest on the left side of the screen. So... picture there is a word on the screen:
    Normal Screen My Screen would do this:
    STAND ANDST

Going from middle to left. Hopefully i can get some help and its a simple fix. Thanks in advance.

2. andymog

andymog Member

A good Dvd burning program called Nero Express.
    Its a really good program for making producing and then burning your movies. I have used this program many times and havent had many problems.

Hopefully this helps,
    Andrew