1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help im stuck with psp v 2.00

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by laststar, Apr 9, 2007.

1. laststar

laststar Guest

hello, im rather new at this, as today i bought a second hand psp. for £20, i have been trying to find information on how to play iso from the memory stick and what i need to do this, i have searched the forum but with no luck.

the psp is version 2.00 and if anyone could help me with giving me info on how to play iso, cso, it would be greatly appreciated.

2. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

3. laststar

laststar Guest

hello, thanks for your help, but one more question, what is the difference between 3.03 OE-C or 3.10 OE-A is one better to use?

4. dansage

dansage Regular member

£20!! Bargain of the year.

Particulary if it's a version 2.0!

Welcome to homebrew my friend.

5. laststar

laststar Guest

bargain indeed..
    but please any info to help me with playing iso, send away.... :D

6. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

Gasconade has already told you everything you need to know

7. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

id go with OE-C if you like customization (thats what i am running right now)...but if you want games over asthetics, go for 3.10 OE-A...

8. laststar

laststar Guest

righto, thanks for the information, and one last thing, if i do this how likely is it that it would break, my psp or should i say brick it?

9. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

well, the downgrade itself...maybe about a 2% chance of bricking...(for not reading the directions correctly)

3.03 OE-C install...if you follow directions...0%

10. laststar

laststar Guest

one more question, i have just started to downgrade it, but it says to make an update folder in your psp\game folder, i have the psp folder but it does not contain the game folder neither does it contain the photo folder later mentioned, it only has save data and system,

should i just create the folders or do i have to do something on the psp to make them appear there?

11. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

reformat your ms:
    [​IMG]

make sure you back up important files...

12. laststar

laststar Guest

like which files?

13. laststar

laststar Guest

right im having a few problems. everything is working fine untill, this step..... hen you have booted your PSP again, on the PSP menu go to GAME and scroll down to Memory Stick. Press X" when i press x it comes up with corrupted file, what am i to do?