1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP IN PS2 BURNIN GAMES

Discussion in 'PS2' started by waqas_123, Mar 8, 2005.

1. waqas_123

waqas_123 Guest

Hi i have a ps2 with Magic 3 DVD 9 Mod chip. I downloaded Action replay max torrent and i burnt it through dvd decrypter on a sony DVD-R 4.7 gb but it doesnt work. Can some one tell me a step by step way to to just pirate it on Alcohol 120%, im sorry to pirate it but im desperate coz the original dvds costs alot here in my country in abt thousands. PLEASE HELP ME ANYONE PLEASE

2. ps2source

ps2source Regular member

feel free to contact pr@dateldesign.com
    or piracy@sony.com

I'm sure they will help.

3. waqas_123

waqas_123 Guest

I dont think theyll help me pirate it . coz the backing up dont work i can only pirate it now

4. JoeN00b

JoeN00b Guest

Just explain your problem to them. I'm sure they'd be glad to help you. They helped me pirate Everquest 2 for the PC, and set me up with a free account for a year!

5. waqas_123

waqas_123 Guest

what did you tell them?

6. Retuos

Retuos Member

just email them saying that your having problems making a pirate copy of a game, then they will give you a step by step walkthrough.

7. steimy

steimy Active member

I think you will just have to buy it. AR Max has both a disk and a memory card type device. The memory card is important because it is what has all the game cheat codes on it, and also where you enter new ones that are not on it. I am pretty sure you will need both.