1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help installing pioneer 112d PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by slim9428, Apr 30, 2007.

1. slim9428

slim9428 Guest

I got the cables connected and my pc picks it up but when i look in my computer i dont see the pioneer drive and when ai put a cd or something in it dosent read it. Also after connecting cables and bootting up computer my original dvd drive isnt showing up in my computer. What have i done wrong? PLEASE HELP!

2. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

Check your jumpers on the drives (I'm assuming you have both on the same IDE cable). Then check your BIOS.

3. slim9428

slim9428 Guest

ok i got it working, what kind of firmware or stuff do i need to install to be able to burn 360 games with no problems

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2007
  4. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

None, leave it as is. It's ready to burn with the program of your choice.

5. slim9428

slim9428 Guest

ok i will try to burn one and i'll let you know what happens

6. slim9428

slim9428 Guest

ok i tried to burn a game and i put it in my 360 and it said reading then it said open tray. what happened

7. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

8. duzmi

duzmi Member

What firmware is your 360 flashed with?

Dude seriously, you give the impression from this and your other posts and private messages that you really need to do some serious reading on the tutorials on this site. All the info you will ever need is here, all the basics on the stickied threads.

If your 360 is flashed with current firmware then the only things that will cause an unreadable disc generally are poor media or a poor burner(which won't be the case with the pioneer), wrong region, wrong layerbreak, a damaged disc or you plain don't know how to burn a game. Go read the tutorials , you wont regret helping yourself a little.

What drive does your 360 have? What firmware is it flashed with? what burning software are you using? What media are you using? are you setting the layer break correctly? what speed are you burning at? what software do you use to check region and patching?

I don't mean for you to answer those here, those questions are to prompt you to go find out for yourself, then you will know what you are doing. People will help so far, but unless you find stuff out for yourself , you're never going to learn anything.

9. slim9428

slim9428 Guest

i have a hitachi 47d flashed with maximus garyopa 2.3

10. slim9428

slim9428 Guest

i have the hitachi and tried the piece of plastic but it didnt work, is their anyhthing eles i can do