1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help is my xbox doomed

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by frankg, Dec 16, 2003.

1. frankg

frankg Guest

i deleted the c drive of my xbox by my ftp program, now when i try to boot up it says there a hard drive error or sometimes some other screen comes up with ftp 1 something. i tried booting up with my evox cd but it wont, help me

2. Krayzier1

Krayzier1 Guest

You can still fix your xbox i know you said you tryed the evox boot cd but that is the way you need to go. My friend did the same thing and i fixed his xbox by the evox boot cd remember to check you ip# for you boot cd as it may differ from your origanl ip#.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2003
  3. frankg

frankg Guest

i no what your saying but that didnt work it wont boot up. i have a phillips drive in the xbox i was think of switching the drive to the samsong one because it is better what do you think

4. dolemite

dolemite Regular member

try using slayer auto install and reformat or format ur retail hd..this will work

5. frankg

frankg Guest

but it wont boot up with a disc in the tray for some reason

6. Krayzier1

Krayzier1 Guest

Try this put your boot cd in and shut off your xbox then tilt your xbox about 45 degrees up in the front or in the back turn your xbox on while tilted this is a common problem with boot disk's with the phillips drive.

7. dolemite

dolemite Regular member

the only other advise is trying switching different boot up brand cd-rw... my friend try to load up slayer with his 1.0 with thompson drive and it wouldn't boot up. After i told him to use tdk instead of memorex and the drive read the tdk disc..

8. Krayzier1

Krayzier1 Guest

maxell dvd+rw works well for boot disk with phillips drive and you can find them at you local walmart.