1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Isos wont show

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by kangkane, Mar 5, 2007.

1. kangkane

kangkane Member

Someone please help me I have a 3.03 psp and I downloaded a oouple of isos and csos but on my memory stick it says corrupted data is there any way that I can play isos from my memorystick with fw 3.03 and will the custom firmware 3.03 OE-C work on firmware 3.03 please someone respond

2. SEANO69

SEANO69 Member

hi mate, put a umd game in the drive. This should work but if not leave it in and play around with the umd on and off in configuration

3. kangkane

kangkane Member

I tried that but it still wont work

4. paul91

paul91 Regular member

if u have official 3.03 then u need to use the noobz downgrader (google it) along with an unpatched version of GTA:LCS (the umd with the 2.0 update)

after u downgraded i recommend using hexitnow's winstaller for 3.03OE-C or 3.10 OE-A

then once on the custom firmware put all iso's and cso's in a folder called ISO at the root of the memstick

5. kangkane

kangkane Member

Thanks for the help. But you are saying that I cant run custom firmware on sonys 3.03

6. kangkane

kangkane Member

If any one has an unpatched version of gta lcs could you please send it to me and I swear when Im done ill send it back

7. paul91

paul91 Regular member

haha nice try but i seriously doubt anyone is gona do that lol :p im sure your a nice guy (or girl) and everything but what your asking them to do is send u their £30 game to a stranger in the hope that they will send it back

your best bet is ebay

8. kangkane

kangkane Member

still worth a try

9. tomd007

tomd007 Member

hi i downloaded ratchet and clank and i used uTorrent to download it, then i extracted the rar files with winRAR, then i took the newly extracted files to my psp but it said 'currupted data'. im running official sony update 3.03 (my dad also has one on 3.11) and do i just need to stick a umd in there for it to work or do i need to use a custom firmware. also, one other question, does it matter what your current official firmware is or do some not allow iso files?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2007
  10. staxx

staxx Regular member

kingkane...try renting a copy of GTA:LCS from your local video store