1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help just bought psp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by sorrow15, Mar 16, 2007.

1. sorrow15

sorrow15 Guest

I have psp 3.03 and downgrade it tomorrow should I upgrade it to dark alex custom fw and do I need anything to play ps1 games and psp games I joined psp blender

2. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

If you joined PSP blender then you have a big problem... you just got ripper off. Why would you join ?

If you can, get your money back NOW !!! there are a couple of threads on how you can do this.

In future I would recommend you investigate things before investing your cash in them, otherwise I have some magic beans I could sell you.

3. iBlood

iBlood Member

Whutup People

whats rong with psp blender?
    how is it a waste of your money

4. sorrow15

sorrow15 Guest

I just got my money back(lied about something) but why

5. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

WHY would you sign up to PSP BLENDER.. all it does is send you too torrents, complete waste. How can you get sucked into that blender crap? PSP games are everywhere, for download. Can't give anyone links but really PSP Blender is not worth it.

It's a waste of money because you can easily download games for free anyway.