1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help keep getting white logo screen when updating!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by 2BaD, Jun 30, 2007.

1. 2BaD

2BaD Guest

IUm in some serious need of help!

I recently bought a psp with devhook 0.46 installed on it! i dont know what the original firmware was in system information the firmware in there says 2.71se b" but i dont know what the original firmware is!

Now ive tryed using the 3.40oe easy installer! but when i click on it in the psp, all that happens is, it just loads the psp logo and the background goes white and it shuts down! that all that happens!

I read somewere about using the recovery to boot to 1.5 again not clued up with psps as like i say, ive only recently got it, but when i try using the recovery, i get an error code with the message game could not start!

Does anyone know how i can go about updating this psp with this little bit of info i know about it.

Ive searched around on these forums but not found a solution, found simular problems, but not the exact!

please someone help

Thanks
    2BaD

2. 2BaD

2BaD Guest

do i need to put a 1.5 eboot somewere?