1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP! Killzone problems

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Rusty#2, May 3, 2005.

1. Rusty#2

Rusty#2 Member

Yes, I know, most everyone by now has Killzone burned and everything by now but, I'm a little slow out of the gate, give me a break...Anyway, two times I tried to burn Killzone with DVD Decryptor (the updated version that came out like March 18, its 3.5.4.0) and both times it came up with some error box that gave me three options, either Ignore, Cancle, or Retry. I just closed out of it both times. The first time this message came up, I restarted my computer like when it happened when I tried to burn FFX. The first time I got that message, I restarted it, and then it burned fine the next time. Well, it wasn't like that for Killzone. Both time I got the same error messages and the same three options. Is there anything I need to do???? Please help me, I'm desperate!

Last edited: May 3, 2005
  2. pinoypapu

pinoypapu Member

could be the disc... might be scratched or something

3. Manh

Manh Regular member

try making an image with alcohol, and if it still keeps giving you errors, then it means the disc is damaged and can't be copied.

4. Rusty#2

Rusty#2 Member

i took you guy's advice and cleaned the disk, it then burned fine....thankz