1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help loading Import game using swap magic.

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by DnloderX, Oct 21, 2004.

1. DnloderX

DnloderX Member

- I have V4 PS2
    - I have Swap Magic DVD 2.0
    - I have Swap Magic CD 2.0
    - I burned dvdloaderV7all to a DVD+R using Alcohol 120%.
    - I also have CDloader burned to a CD-R using Alcohol 120%.
    - I don't have a flip top, just removed the top cover.

Ok this is the method I use to try to play my backup import game which was burned onto a DVD+R using Alcohol 120%.

- I insert Swap Magic DVD 2.0

- At "Insert Disc" screen I swap out the Swap Magic DVD 2.0 for my dvdloaderV7all and then press X.

- Blue screen happens(good), loads dvdloaderv7all and at the Change Disc screen I press eject on my PS2 and place an original DVD PS2 game in it [RE Code VeronicaX or RE Outbreak]; then press eject button again and disc slides back.

- It loads for a moment, then says MEDIA: PS2 DVD in bottom left again. So I press X again, it goes red for a moment then it says ERROR VALIDATING DISC.

Now what am I doing wrong? No matter what disc I put in it says ERROR VALIDATING DISC. Then goes back to CHANGE THE DISC. Can someone help me please? Oh, my backup import game is Berserk.

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

try using you swapmagic dvd instead of the resident evil disc

3. DnloderX

DnloderX Member

Yeah, figured it out. What I did instead of (and should of done first) was load the Swap Magic CD 2.0 (instead of DVD like I did before), then use CDloader, THEN swap with Swap Magic DVD 2.0, then I finally got the red "SWAP USING EA METHOD". Bingo! It worked!

4. theram

theram Member

hello, people. i have one question: where can i get dvd loader. please give me a link or something as we are not allowed to post our email addresses (bleh!)thank you.

5. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

if you look in my sig there's a link

6. asrgames

asrgames Regular member

i done exactly what DnloderX done but when I in cert the swap magic dvd it says INVALID DISC in the bottom left corner