1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help making a back up of Dynasty Warriors 2

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by bdsaint, Jul 20, 2007.

1. bdsaint

bdsaint Member

I am trying to back up my extremely old copy of Dynasty Warriors 2 and then perhaps burn it to a DVD so I can have a much less scratched version of the game. I have tried to use Imageburn and dvd decrypter to no avail, they won't read it because it is claiming the disc is multi tracked, or layered....i forget the exact language. I also tried to use iso buster and copy the files straight from the disc but it won't allow me to access some of the files. I am using a "slim" ps2 and swap magic 3.3. If anyone can help with this I would be extremely grateful. I am not a newbie to image burning, but at the same time i am still an amateur. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

2. bdsaint

bdsaint Member

Ok, so here is some updated info. I was able to copy the cd to another cd using cloneCD. i took the file from the copy that it saved to my computer and tried isobuster again and the exact message i get is "sector 277064 could not be read" "error : 05/64/02" then it gives me the option to abort retry or fail. The file that causes this message when attempting to extract is silence.da and I do not even know if this file is neccesary considering it's name. This is all of the information which I can gather. Any help is once again much appreciated.