1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP ME!!!! ANYONE! PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by MrFixit, May 14, 2003.

1. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Most IM proggies have logs!

Save it before he changes it!

2. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

If you have his picture and information you can not only deliver that to the police for the legal route, but also many other websites. You can sign him up for just about anything with that amount of information.
    Now at the end of July 23 I hope things are starting to get resolved. With this much hassel you may see your PS2 by the time PS3 is released.

3. MrFixit

MrFixit Member

August 8th now....still no PS2...(sigh)

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

I do feel for you man. How far away is the address you sent it to from your house. If i was you i would get a few of the boys together and go for a day or two trip ;-)

Thats what i would do, and im not joking either. I have a re-enforced aliminium baseball for those situations (and burglars)

5. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

personally i prefer the good old ice pick to the base of the skull just above the hairline. Takes the coroner forver to determine the cause of death :)

6. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Man thats rough, I wouldn't remove any knee caps. If you have the law informed, you don't want any trouble. You should just create a free web page, post all his information with a warning about him and give it an address that everyone can see. So it is easily linked. I would choise that web slander route, that shouldn't get you into too much legal problems of your own.

7. trouble13

trouble13 Member

Hey, I just think you should do SOMETHING. The longer you wait, the harder its gonna get. You know alot about him now, but if that info changes too much , you could be screwed. Just do something. He is not going to give it back. You need to take it one way or another.

8. POade

POade Member

i've got acouple of friends who need some cash, why don't you give us the 2g and we'll make sure you get your merchandise back, with pictures too , hahah that gives me ideas. respond if your interested