1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me!! bricked psp but with official firmware?!?!?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by shinouray, Mar 9, 2013.

1. shinouray

shinouray Member

so i was updating my psp from 5.50 promethues to 5.50 gen D, and when i was in the middle of the update all of a sudden it stuck then it turn of by itself, the battery is full 100%.. when i want to open it, cannot see the psp logo.. recovery menu also cannot open... then i use card reader to see the problem, then i see the item on root, i cut it and put on pc.. after that i bring to gameshop it cannot fix... and i want to find back the item on root it missing.. not sure where i put it..

2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Which PSP model?

3. MissTronBonne

MissTronBonne Member

I bricked my PSP practically the same way. I was using a PSP 1001 with 2.71 firmware. No custom firmware. Had a neat little idea about downgrading to 1.50 firmware. I think we all know why. Then it bricked. I ordered the Pandora without the Magic Memory. Hope to pick it up somewhere. Bottom line it seems like Ive got the worst case yet. Ive went everywhere round the net. Lots having success stories. I do what they say but no dice. Ive invested in a new 2gb card. When the Battery comes Im not sure what to do?