1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me build GTA V Menu for xbox 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by TheLa5tStandV8, Apr 18, 2016.

1. TheLa5tStandV8

TheLa5tStandV8 Newbie

Hello, I'm new to this GTA V Forums. I have recently spent the last 24 hours studying how the code is built to add Main Mod menu, how to insert hash numbers to the object list, how to separate them in the same Sub Menu list and so on and etc. I was using one of the Pandora Source that was given to me freely by Evil Soviet. I just need someone to come forward and tell me what step do I need to start a brand new script on my own without using the Pandora script. Thanks for taking your time reading this, if you're willing to help me, please contact me on Skype-THSXBL360

May God Bless The World.

Here are some Evidence of the sub menu that I added to the list on Pandora Mod Menu with a little bit of help from Evil Soviet, I mostly understood it myself and added the items on my own by using the Hash Id mod to find what I was looking for.

All special thanks to Evil Soviet for helping me out a little bit since I understand he doesn't have the time to teach me more, but lucky he decided to refer me to this website and ask for more help to get started on making my entire brand new Script, and therefore I'm deaf and hard of hearing and I can pick up very fast in learning from someone who willing to help me achieve my goal. Don't forget to hit me up on Skype.[​IMG]

2. TheLa5tStandV8

TheLa5tStandV8 Newbie

Also can someone show me how to add the photo on this forum? Because I'm not sure If I did it correctly.

3. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

You'd be better off web searching for sites that deal with game mods. se7ensins comes to mind as does xyz.Chances are the pc version would be more modable

4. TheLa5tStandV8

TheLa5tStandV8 Newbie

You talk about pc and other website that I should go to?, but ask yourself why would they point me to this site to ask question about how to hack games for xbox 360. Your advice make no sense at all man. No offense but it just doesn't explain how to hack xbox 360 games, and it doesn't add up to what I ask for. What the purpose of creating this website when it design to help people who are very serious about learning how to code GTA V. I have already been to se7evinsins and ask them the same question. Almost none em were willing to come foward or to speak with me on skype. It just sad how people are so close minded and selfish to code for themselves other than willing to teach others that are ready to come foward who might have more idea than what they have in mind.

5. TheLa5tStandV8

TheLa5tStandV8 Newbie

Also to tell you the truth, reading a single book about c++ it doesn't really teach u how to code GTA V, and ask yourself how come every mod menu that posted on youtube always have credit that credit people for their help in building a mod menu. Ask yourself that, and where are they now. It seem odd to me that they just close the curtain and block out new people that are coming foward looking for a teacher to teach em how to code.

6. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

I don't need to ask myself anything i have 0 interest in coding.I've never seen a post of anyone getting help modding games on this site,with that in mind why do you think i refer you to sites who may be able to help, which ironically was why you were sent here in the first place, which was an attempt to get the help you require & i've given you sites i believe would be best suited to your need.Lastly GTA is old people move on,if you can't find help you'll have to figure it out for yourself,how'd you think it was done in the first place,yep that's right ! trial & error

edit: by the way this isn't a GTA V forum there isn't one on this site...nough said.It seems you got the help required on 7's,from what i can see they can't be arsed teaching you how to code for hours over skype..lol

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
    tongs007 likes this.