1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help me burn xbox games plaese!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by dlisson, Jan 31, 2005.

1. dlisson

dlisson Member

I am reading all the different postings and I have to say I am a little confused. I am no comp. genius and I can't even find ISOCraxtion 3.1 . Please help me!

2. Bohefus

Bohefus Regular member

Very Easy!!!! Take your game disc and put it in the original case(very important) #2 Make sure the instructions are inside along with any misc. cards or ads. #3 find a secluded area in an alley or woods or in the corner of your yard.#4 pour a generous ammount of flammable liquid(gasoline,Charcol fluid,Alcohol,etc. I've found that good ole Gas works the best) all over the inside and outside of the xbox dvd holder(with the game
    inside*****VERY IMPORTANT******)#5 Remember, safety first!!! use some goggles or good sturdy glasses.Spark a match and stand a good distance away from your flammable pool of liquid and toss the match square into the middle of your pool.
    #6 Stand back even further and enjoy the show.I've found that a good 2 1/2 minutes with some premium unleaded really does the trick.Most of the time it's even really tough to tell there was a xbox game there to begin with(Your friends [bold]will[/bold] be [bold]impressed[/bold].

3. sjchu

sjchu Regular member

Very impressive. I'd have to try it sometimes.

4. dlisson

dlisson Member

if you can't help me than don't respond. Even if your response was original it is still not entertaining in the least. Get a life. I was serious about needing help.

5. WelshBoa

WelshBoa Regular member

We know you need help.........

Seriously though do you expect to be spoon fed or something??? What burning software you gonna be using? Backing up your own games or downloads?

So many different ways to do it and if you cant even be arsed to do any research or reading and just post a crappy question with no insight into what you may or may not tried already do you expect a serious answer??!!

Jeez some people are just too f**kin lazy.

6. Bohefus

Bohefus Regular member

How can you say that???? I give you a detailed instruction set of exactly what needs to be accomplished and you just dismiss it.
    maybe not for you but at least I got a good chuckle out of it.
    How can [bold]anyone[/bold] help you? your question is completely vague.All you have to do to find Craxtion is type the name in Google. http://www.craxtion.com/
    As for what else you needed, who knows.

7. dlisson

dlisson Member

whatever you say, maybe you should take your boyfriends "welsh boa" out of your a$$!

8. llongtheD

llongtheD Guest

You need to be specific in your question. Do you even have a modded xbox? If you don't, forget about backing up games. If you do, can you establish a connection with it via (ftp). Like the other people said you need to be specific with your question, but if you keep making remarks like your last one, its unlikely anyone will help.