1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me down grading psp 3.50

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by atherian, Jun 21, 2007.

1. atherian

atherian Guest

I have psp of Fw 3.50.Please help me by saying the solution, I want an iso loader or a downgrader.The iso loadders i have tried is not working it says thegame is corrupted.Please help me

2. XdogmaX

XdogmaX Member

Well.....You cannot whatsoever downgrade the 3.50

solution: trade for 3.3 or lower(friend, pawnshop, gamestores,etc.)
    get a modchip installed

3. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

u mean 3.03, not 3.30. to make sure u can downghrade easily, try to get 2.71 or lower.

4. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

It's really easy to downgrade a 3.03 as long as you have the GTA: LCS Unpatched UMD.

5. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

well i mean easy as in nothing extra, such as a game lol

6. Spartan28

Spartan28 Regular member

Dont update your psp and wait for the new downgrader.
    Just recently theres a new exploit working on all psp versions up to 3.50
    From PSP-hacks.com
    Devastation strikes! The “N00bz!” have yet again left the entire PSP community in a state of awe. Without a doubt, in the coming days, everyone will have the opportunity to downgrade, enjoy glorious custom firmwares, homebrew, and much more… This newly discovered exploit works in a similar fashion to the GTA save game hole; however, this time ’round you’ll require a legal UMD copy of Lumines. Read on…

That’s right - if you’ve got a legal UMD copy of Lumines, then you can run homebrew on your PSP - whatever the firmware version. That includes v3.50! Right now, the only homebrew is the Hello World demo released below - but in future we intend to release a HEN and downgrader.

* Check that you have an EU or US version of Lumines (ULES00043 or ULUS10002). Currently we don't have a version for the Japanese version, but we're working on it, as soon as we get hold of a Japanese UMD.
    * Extract the contents of the 'MS_ROOT' folder from the ZIP file into the top-level of your memory stick. (HINT: If you wind up with an 'MS_ROOT' folder on the stick, you've done it wrong).
    * Start the game, and as soon as it gets to the 'Press START' screen, press START. If you wait until the demo has started, the exploit may not work.
    * The screen should go blank, and the exploit will start after a few moments. It doesn't do anything except look pretty at this stage - but feel free to enjoy the first homebrew on your v3.10 - v3.50 PSP

source http://www.noobz.eu/joomla/news/beware-of-the-illuminati.html
    A downgrader should be out soon!

7. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

Glad to see they've finally released something big

8. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

Big?? This is huge! :)

9. Spartan28

Spartan28 Regular member

10. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest