1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help me !emulating snes games for ps2 without mod chip

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by hmgid79, Jul 7, 2007.

1. hmgid79

hmgid79 Guest

I have tired everything everyone has suggested i got the cdgenps2 i have nero but when i use cdgen first i put in system.cnf then snes emu then my rom folder aslo change lba 12231 for the game shark and then i hit image and it says the boat has arrived at port :) then I open up nero and where i got lost.The form i read said should be system,snes emu,then rom folder but here the thing the rom folder goes automatically to the top of the cdgenps2 ending in romfolder,system,snes.now here is the promblem i'm having in nero i select burn rom but i dont have anything else to go i read it has to be burned at 4x that helps with one,but someone said that i should select iso 2 jiolet make sure write is checked and finalize disc is checked it says to burn the image i do that and i still can't get the fusking thing to work and it is pissing me off. if there is someone out there can give me the info i need in a way the a preschooler would get it (pretty much stepbystep) and please leave nothing out i would appreciate it and if you live in charleston i will give you fifty bucks and a couple of beers. just contact me at hmgid79@comcast.net

2. Xomby

Xomby Regular member

Welcome to afterdawn! Just so you know, it is against forum rules to post your email address. Theres a link to that rule on the main page of this section of the forums.

As to your issue, what are you using to boot cdgenps2?
    Without a modchip you are limited to using swap magic/breaker pro to boot burned copies of games. If you dont have one of those, you're nearly S.O.L.

3. hmgid79

hmgid79 Guest

4. hmgid79

hmgid79 Guest

well as i read on zealron and the snes station web site this is not needed just a game shark or and action replay. now if that is the case then somone like I asked originally give me step by step instructions and everybody else so the rest of us who are new can do it and never have to ask the same dumb question over and over agian. Sorry didn't realize about the email,won't happen again

5. Xomby

Xomby Regular member

game shark 2 v1, or an AR MAX.

The guide he speaks of is HERE: Exploiting the Playstation 2 with the use of an Action Replay Max and USB drive

Last edited: Jul 8, 2007