1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help me find iso patches

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by tripplite, Feb 25, 2007.

1. tripplite

tripplite Guest

I use the ss merger 1.7, I've looked for everywhere for the iso patches if any one can provide me with a link or any information on where to get these patches plz mention it,

thank you to any one who can help

2. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

google?

3. elmunkee

elmunkee Regular member

4. tripplite

tripplite Guest

yes the ss files good, now i must ask ..........do you really need iso patches..... hope not

5. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

wtf are you talking about iso patches? i have never heard of that, only ss files

6. tripplite

tripplite Guest

ya, on the guide by tweeder,he mentions patching it with an iso file, and that some games are pre patched with it and others you gota download and merge the patch

7. tripplite

tripplite Guest

it's gotta be free, send me a message with any good torrent or non torrent site that holds the ISO patches, and if anyone know some background on what an Iso file is mention it

8. wabashman

wabashman Active member

i think your talking about the PFI and DMI files. either way use google or the search bar here at afterdawn, its not that hard.

9. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

10. steimy

steimy Active member

it is called "stealth patching" (SS file, DMI and PFI)and you only need to worry about it if you have a Hitachi drive or a Samsung drive that is running older firmware (should be running Xtreme 5.2)

I worried about it at first until i read up on the Xtreme 5.2 firmware and figured out i didn't need to as it auto patches it.

11. tripplite

tripplite Guest

thANks all you realy helped me, good job people thanks