1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me for God sackes!

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by Wmw009, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Wmw009

Wmw009 Member

The Action Replay for Game Cube the newest one there is no help on codejunkies none - no where on the internet is there help how in the heck do you add a new game or code - it loads up and resets the wii and then loads up again with the memory card in slot B - and just goes to codes and you see freeloader and all the codes but no way to add a new code or change a code what am i do wrong? please help me it driving me nuts. Jeff.

2. tabletpc

tabletpc Guest

you select sction replay codes from the main menu then you select your country flag then you select add new codes or add new game at the top of the gamelist then run it and your done imput your codes

3. tabletpc

tabletpc Guest

also the action replay restarts the wii no matter what it has to do with the way the wii works

4. Wmw009

Wmw009 Member

I sware to you it just loads the codes no menu and no way to add a game none - it jsut goes to the list of game and no where you can add a game - this is the newest of the action replay - any help. Jeff.

5. Wmw009

Wmw009 Member

Photos of the problem look up one and back one to see the other two pictures as you can clearly well no so - no way to add a game any help?

6. tabletpc

tabletpc Guest

yes i see you have one of the new ones yes im sorry to say it's because it is the latest version you cannot add codes so your pretty much out of luck

this is due to people using sdload to run illegal applications on the gamecube so have fun