1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me get revenge.

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by Winse, Mar 22, 2005.

1. Winse

Winse Member

There is a this girl who wont stop text messaging my girlfriend. I call this girl up and say that you have the wrong number and please stop calling. She called me some names with under policy I can not put up on the forums. There is no policy for linking a phone number. For all you cell phone geeks. Can you please text this girl for me? You can say anything you want in this text. Revenge sucks I would say.

(505)320-9318

If you have a minute or two, please send her a little text message.

To be safe, I will link the policy.

Thank you and text you heart away.

1. Before starting a new thread, use SEARCH first (located on top of the page..) to see if your question has been answered before!

2. Consider an appropriate forum before posting your question -- look at the forum descriptions on the main forum page first.

3. Post your question only once! Don't cross-post your questions to multiple forums!

4. Don't just ask questions and leave the forum after you've received an answer, try to contribute something as well.

5. -> PIRACY AND LINKING TO PIRATED MATERIAL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE FROZEN IF YOU DO THIS <-

6. No foul language.

7. Describe your problem specifically -- including the thread topic, because this helps people who are willing to answer to you.

8. Don't reply with an off-topic comment/question -- instead start a new thread.

9. No ALL CAPS MESSAGES or you will be banned (you know, turn the caps lock off before you type anything).

10. Don't post your email address to the forums! Spambots love dumb forum users who post their email addresses to public sites and grab those addresses and you will soon discover the wonders of penis enlargement kits and other really useful products posted daily to your inbox.

11. Don't abuse private messages -- if your post CAN be posted to public forums, POST IT to public forums. Some of our knowledgeable members receive hundreds of private messages daily and might abandon the site if asking questions through private messages continues.

12. Advertising via forum messages is strictly prohibited. If you need to advertise your products on our site, contact us via the feedback form and we'll negotiate an advertising contract with you/your company.

--==>> IF YOU VIOLATE THESE RULES, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED PERMANENTLY <<==--

Case examples regarding rule number five (5). No piracy.

Case: Pirated material, such as serial numbers and direct links to pirated, copyrighted material (including direct links to torrent files and ed2k links). PROHIBITED

Case: Technical, in depth discussion about copy protection circumvention (i.e. cracking). PROHIBITED

Case: Discussion about pirated content and piracy, such as converting (downloaded) video and/or audio files to DVD/AudioCD/whatever format. PERMITTED

Case: Discussion about copy protection circumvention in general (extracting encrypted content, such as DVD movies, compact discs, copy protected console and computer software, using existing software). PERMITTED

Case: Links to sites offering possibly pirated content (including torrent files and ed2k links). PERMITTED

Last edited: Mar 22, 2005
  2. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

??!!!

3. slew0408

slew0408 Guest

revenge is so sweet, aint it, i know thats right

4. Winse

Winse Member

If you texted her, can you please post what you texted her on here for me? Thank You.