1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP ME! GTA:LCS(on 3.03 oe-c)

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by shindop, Apr 25, 2007.

1. shindop

shindop Member

i cant play gta anymore. can you guys tell me how i can play gta on my psp i have version 3.03 oe-c and when i try to play it pauses mid way through loading my save game and then crashes and then my psp bricks up and i have to go back to 1.50 and reinstall 3.03oe-c i'd like some help. please.

2. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

did u downgrade ur psp from 3.03? if u did, then maybe u didnt delete ur 3.03 HEN file, and thats messin u up. other than that, all i can say is get a new copy.

3. guano

guano Regular member

Either that or you need a diff version of the game or even still, you may need a complete version of the game. If you have a ripped copy at all and the missions are missing, that will present problems.

4. shindop

shindop Member

no its the same gta i used to downgrade. im just trying to actually play it. but it keep wanting to freeze and do the light blue screen thing.

5. DoubleDwn

DoubleDwn Regular member

You left the HEN files on your memory card. Format your card or delete all the LCS game saves on it. That will fix you right up.

~Rich

6. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

yeh doubledwn is right u left the hen files and the downgrader files