1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Me HELP PLEASE T_T

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by mimimmw, Sep 12, 2007.

1. mimimmw

mimimmw Guest

Its just my second day after i bought a PSP. I accidentally formatted my memory stick with my PSP and when i try to put back in some games and play, all the games just couldn't load when i click on them, it will load a while and goes to a screen saying unable to start game T_T

i tot i must have deleted the cracks and stuff when i formatted the memory stick so i install back M33 but it still doesn't work. I'm so lost and blur... what have i done to my PSP?!!!! T_T

help me...

my firmware (i think that's what everyone calls it)is 3.52 M33

2. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

Try to make all the folders again (PSP>GAME,PHOTO,SAVEDATA,MUSIC).

How can you accidentally format your memory stick? You have to go to Settings, then System Settings, then Format Memory Stick, then you have to agree. How can all that be done accidentally?

3. mimimmw

mimimmw Guest

becoz b4 tat i was having some problems with my memory stick space, I have 2 gig of freespace and turns out part of it is not free. so then i was scared, coz i tot i might have pass some virus into my psp through my comp T_T (i am so noob, so blur). So then i just try and test to format the memory stick only to realise i accidentally cleared up some files which i didn't back up (T_T)

After that onwards, i can't play any games already. I tried to re-installed my firmware (3.52 M33-2) but the games still can't be played, it goes to blank screen then to a screen stating
    "The game could not be started (80020321)"

I'm so screwed... T_T

4. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

Did you try to create the main folders:

Create a folder called PSP.
    Is PSP, create PHOTO, MUSIC, SAVEDATA, and GAME.

Then try putting whatever you want in there and see if it works.

If not then contact your memory card company. Usually, some provide 5 years or lifetime warranty for memory cards like ScanDisk.

5. larrylje

larrylje Active member

I would like to know why you would re-install 3.52 M33 just because you formated your memory stick.

There is no need to re-install your CFW because the CFW is not on the Memory Stick. So that could be the issue you are having.

You might need to recover back to 1.50 then reinstall the 3.52 CFW to clear all of this crap up.

When you format the Memory Stick in your PSP does it create the folder directory's?

What games are you trying to play PSP? PSX?

Last edited: Sep 12, 2007
  6. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

When you format your memory stick, does it not create the folders for you automatically? BTW mimimmw, did you get your memory stick from eBay by chance? Sounds like characteristics of a fake memory stick to me....And the 80020321 error you are getting means you dont have a UMD game inserted in the drive..Change your settings in the recovery console pronto to remedy that...Use the sony iso loader under Use No UMD in the configuration portion of the recovery console..

Access recovery by turning your psp off completely (hold power switch up about 5 seconds)-Then while turning the psp back on, hold down the R trigger button (at the same time) and your psp will boot into recovery mode-