1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP ME I THINK I FLASHED MY HARD DRIVES!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by guido28, Dec 17, 2007.

1. guido28

guido28 Member

Ok, let me make this clear. I followed the guide to flashing a benq to the t except for the part of rebooting between erase and flash. That being said once flash was done can no longer boot any of my hard drives and are not visible in bios. Can WD provide me with the firmware for the drives or is there another way or someone who has done this or knows of an answer? HELP!!!

2. Conzor

Conzor Guest

although i have no way to know ow to help you, i can say that there is probably a way to put everything back onto ur hard drive if you have a xport or sumtin. or you could tell microsoft that your hard drive is faulty and they will replace it (happened to me).

3. Dfram

Dfram Regular member

Make sure your bios is set correctly.Press del or f8 at startup and check the boot order and makes sure your drives still show up.

4. guido28

guido28 Member

removed everything from m/b and removed CMOS bat replaced everything and all drives were found. That was scary. PLEASE FOLLOW ALL STEPS TO A GUIDE. NO SHORTCUTS. Take it from me.