1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help me i'm stuck again

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by shacha425, Oct 18, 2001.

1. shacha425

shacha425 Guest

i've finally went through all the steps and i'm ready to record the vcd. i am using easy cd 5 platinum. i get the message " tje file may not be suitable for play in a vcd player. adding this file to the layout may cause your video cd to play incorrectly or not at all." when i click on the file information, there is a yellow exclamation on the audio bitrate 192kbits/s which stands for " probably ok" and a red "X" on frame size which states "not acceptable." I've come this far, now what do I do???

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Have you changed the settings that TMPGEnc had in the VideoCD (yourTVformat) template file? Because "frame size not acceptable" normally means that your video is not in VCD compliant format (which is for PAL 352x288 and for NTSC 352x240)? If so, that is correct, the video is very unlikely to play correctly in the DVD player.

Audio bitrate of 192 is just fine, audio bitrate can be either 128, 192 or 224.