1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP ME!!! Just got a Sony MSduopro 2gb Highspeed

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by jinxednz, Feb 23, 2007.

1. jinxednz

jinxednz Member

Hey there,
    I just got a MemoryStick PRO Duo (Highspeed). Now i know it works because the PSP is recognising it and games are saving (I did format it before I did anything else). Now the problem is when I try to put it into my PC. I have a small 32mb one that auto reads and pops up but when I put the 2gb card in the slot it doesn't recognise it. I don't know what it is but im guessing its the highspeed? I know that it trys to read it because when i click on it manually it sits there and loads for a while then it tell me to insert a disk into the drive.

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

just leave it in ur psp, go then connect the psp to ur comp and go to usb mode, if u havn't tried that

3. tyderich

tyderich Member

i just got the same card, it came with an adapter? well when i put it in my reader, it recognizes it.. so i dunno what the problem is...

do what the guy above me said, just leave it in your psp and connect your psp via usb cable... dunno whatelse to tell ya..

4. tyderich

tyderich Member

5. jinxednz

jinxednz Member

Hmm i tried to do what they said on that other forum but i cant find mine. I dont have a flash as PC but its not old. Acer Aspire T135. Anyone know any drivers for that? but yeah ill go out and buy a USB cable for my psp then and see if that works.

6. tyderich

tyderich Member

hmm.. well if ya gonna go buy the cable, go to bestbuy... they have most their psp stuff on sale... i bought a whole kit for only 7 dollars, awesome deal that came with the usb cord, earphones, and some other stuff that was well worth the askin price... goodluck on trying to figure that out

7. jinxednz

jinxednz Member

Well I ended up buying cable and it worked! YAY ME! I think it was the slot for the memory stick. The new computers have memorystick PRO next to them wer mine dusnt so i guess that means mine can only use non high speed memory sticks as my otherone worked.

Thanks heaps for your help!