1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP ME.....nothing in D drive

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by mattc, May 1, 2005.

1. mattc

mattc Member

I recently got my xbox mod chipped, and i have set up all the necessary programs to "backup" my Xbox games from the D drive in the xbox to my PC, It connects and reads the files in every drive, but when i put a game in the d drive to load it onto my computer the Game doesn't show up in the drive, i have tried every drive, and press refresh but it is never in the D drive......please HELP!!!!

2. Degallle

Degallle Regular member

What are you using to connect flashfxp? are you using a modchip FTP server or going off a dashboard such as evox or unleash? can you play the game? if you have a dashboard does the dashboard recqonize that there is a game in it?

Degalle

3. etali

etali Member

Try upgrading the bios on your mod chip (burn the bios to DVD / CD-RW then I think the mode is 'repair' on your XBox).

Also, try a different Dashboard version.

I had a similar problem to this, and installing a new bios, then a new dash, fixed the problem.

4. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

It's probably your FTP client. Try using WS FTP Pro.

5. mattc

mattc Member

im connecting through my dashboard n have a xeinium chip installed. how do u connect through your mod chip? i have been going into applications then to ftp(pc) i can access n copy data on f drive,but you cant back up games like that can you?i can play games and watch dvds so the drive is working and i dont think it my server because ive tried 3 n none of them find anything in d drive. i have an evox dash ver 1.05

6. kb779

kb779 Member

i had a similar problem using evox, i switched to the avalaunch dash and its worked perfectly ever since.

7. Degallle

Degallle Regular member

is that the newest ver of evox? i'd go update your dash even if you did like a month ago or switch to a different dash I've heard ava is good but I prefer Unleashx personnally but you can try either and decide.

Degalle