1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me on PSP Im new

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by weihao, Oct 29, 2007.

1. weihao

weihao Member

I hav a fat psp of 37.1 m33 official fw.. but i want to download iso games from websites.. but i couldnt .. wad should i do?? do i need to have something like cfw?? if yes, how to i get that??? Note that my fat psp is 37.1 m33 official fw... i just bought it. ty!!

2. weihao

weihao Member

can someone please help me on this problem??? i wan to download iso games from the internet into my fat psp with a firmware 37.1 m33 . but i dunnoe how to. can someone please help???

3. JabJab42

JabJab42 Regular member

No offense but your a sped. 3.71 M33 is a custom firmware. Please don't try to act smart when you don't know shit. First of all you need to downgrade to OFFICIAL FIRMWARE 1.5(Since your to high on 3.71 you'll need to do Pandora's Battery either you can do it or pay a professional) Secondly got to dl.qj.net to download the custom firmware I recommend 3.51 M33(CUSTOM FIRMWARE) Once you do that (You'll need at least a 2 gigabyte memory stick) you can download games from www.isohunt.com and then in the root of your memory stick which is where the psp folder is. Make a folder called ISO not in the psp folder, make one on the same page and put all your games in that. Before you play them got into recovery (Hold R trigger while booting) then go into config and change Use NO-UMD to disabled. Then put any UMD into your psp and then go to your memory card and play the game.

Hope this helps.
    If you need anymore help feel free to ask me just PM me.
    Max Kreeger