1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help me on xbox hard drive Q's plz

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by lucifa666, Apr 15, 2007.

1. lucifa666

lucifa666 Guest

Hi all, i was wondering i had a hard moded xbox and stuffed the motherbored trying to flash evox on it. Anyway i got a new xbox which is not moded and was wondering if i could swap the 2 hard drives over as i had heaps of music on my moded xbox that i cant access anymore, Or would i have to mod my new xbox first to accept the other hard drive even though thay are both original xbox hard drives. I want my music back any help much appreisated

2. krj15489

krj15489 Active member

no you cant just switch the drives because of the eeprom. you would have to change the eeprom for that to work

3. lucifa666

lucifa666 Guest

is there any way of doing this???

4. krj15489

krj15489 Active member

ypu would have to unlock the hard drive. if you have a backup of the eeprom on you computer then you are good and you can unlock the drive. then you just find the eeprom on the other drive save it to your comp the put it in the correct folder in the other drive. then just lock the drive and put it in the xbox. also the other xbox would first need to be modded

5. lucifa666

lucifa666 Guest

thanks sorry about the late reply, this is going to take me longer than i thought.