1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help me out here.

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by topherya, Mar 13, 2007.

1. topherya

topherya Guest

i cant seem to find the right place to download roms at. ive tried frozen roms and ds roms (dont want emule) and a pantload of other places.

could someone either help me: A) download from frozen roms (it all goes german or whatever. sometimes i can start the dl but it goes forever or "cant open requested page") or B) tell me what site you use and how to do it.

thanks very much.

topher.

2. kcajblue

kcajblue Regular member

gmasters

3. topherya

topherya Guest

k ill try that.

4. topherya

topherya Guest

havent recieved confirmation email yet. but btw, how come when i click and save target as it says:

Internet explorer cannot download xxxxxxxx from xxxxxx
    internet explorer was not able to open this internet site. the requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. please try again later.

this happens for most of my downloads. is it just the settings on my computer or something? i dont know what to do.

5. kcajblue

kcajblue Regular member

6. topherya

topherya Guest

argh same problem.

7. kcajblue

kcajblue Regular member

ive never seen that happen before.
    it might be your internet. or your computer.

8. topherya

topherya Guest

aaaaaaahhhhh. im a member at g-masters now (hersheybar) and it wont work. i press download and it says "you are not authorized to view this page" wtf i cant get anything to play on my ds. i dont want to use the main home computer (it is also my moms work computer). i dont get what the problem is.