1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Me Out, Please

Discussion in 'PS2' started by HelpMeOut, May 3, 2003.

1. HelpMeOut

HelpMeOut Member

I recently bought a ps2, I was playing it for a about an hour, then I let my little brother play and about an hour later, it froze up, so I turned it off and left it for the rest of the night, the next day I played it a little bit again and let my little brother play once again, about another hour had passed and it froze up, so i turned it off and left it. A little bit later I had returned to go play the ps2 and the screen was black, I tried turning it on, the screen flickered but never started up, I tried it both without a game and with it, and tried several different games, it was a no go, stayed the black screen but whenever you reset the game it would flicker but thats it. This morning I tapped on it when I woke up and it loaded up! I played for about 2 hours and then changed the channel on my TV, I left it on a different channel for about 15-20 mins, and when I went to change it back to play my game again, the screen was black, I tried tapping on it again but it was a no go it still didnt work and it remains a black screen. Help me out here!

2. HelpMeOut

HelpMeOut Member

by the way, I took it apart and the fuse is fine.