1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help me please i have a bricked psp :(

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by pavaloo, Apr 26, 2007.

1. pavaloo

pavaloo Member

I got 2.71 SE-C working great, loved it. but then i put an ISO in the ISO folder, it worked fine,but i wanted to load the games from my computer that i had on my hardrive, so i ran buzzer's mod and it worked but it got rid of the icon for the game i already had on my psp, so i followed the steps to uninstall it and it uninstalled. hours later i turn on my psp and it was bricked, so i went to recovery menu and did the recovery it said "Has to have 75% battery" so i charged it all night, 100% and when i go to recovery it freezes up and shuts down

basically, i think i did something to my psp's flash and now its bricked, but i can still go to the recovery menu which i'm geussing is a good thing. Problem is when i try to recover the psp in recovery mode it freezes up and then shuts down. can someone please help?

2. pavaloo

pavaloo Member

bump, please i really really need help. and i know it can be fixed because of the saying "if you can get into recovery its okay"

3. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

dude cant u even wait more than a few hours to bump a thread? how far down did it go? like 2 threads? omg

and i guess i should add to the "if u can access..." it should prolly be "if u can access recovery menu and run the 'run eboot.pbp at psp/game/recovery/eboot.pbp' option

4. pavaloo

pavaloo Member

well, i bumped it because it wasn't on the first page when i checked.

also, i know there were others with this problem who fixed it. i read posts but they didn't say how they fixed it.see i'm a noob here so...yeah

5. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

u need to find and download a recovery folder, like this one , not just a 1.50 fw

6. pavaloo

pavaloo Member

so i need to download that and what else? sorry for my lack of knowledge

7. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

thats all u need to download. its even in a folder called RECOVERY already, so u just need to place it in the PSP:GAME file

8. pavaloo

pavaloo Member

ok well that didn't help. i still have the same problem.

9. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

google search 2.71 SE recovery file and use that. that file is for 3.10 oe. sry. :(

10. pavaloo

pavaloo Member

ok thanks, you didn't have to say sorry you were just trying to help lol

well i went to google and i just got the same results :(

11. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

i never had a 2.71 se psp, so i dont know wat the problem is. i think u may need to get a new psp. but, keep trying. put it in every file folder u can find, and maybe rename the file RECOVERY150, if that isnt what it already is. thats all i can think of :(

12. pavaloo

pavaloo Member

i tried with no luck, please can someone help me?

13. pavaloo

pavaloo Member

bump. please i need help

14. pavaloo

pavaloo Member

w00000000000000t i have no idea how i did it but i fixed it, thanks for atleast trying to help everyone.w000t

15. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

congrats :)

16. Aquadrops

Aquadrops Guest

How how how?? please tell me ! and also tell me d difference between se and other one . i dont know which one i have...thanx